The IT End User Services Analyst will provide end user support for the Crocs Distribution Center. This role will proactively manage the end user hardware, user accounts and various systems and applications used in the Distribution Center. Responsibilities include responding to and resolving incidents and requests submitted by warehouse staff as well as working with business users/ management to understand requirements, priorities and manage to their expectations. This role will specifically cover 2nd shift operations. The hours for this role will be: Monday -Thursday from 3pm to 1:30am. If you possess strong interpersonal, collaboration and troubleshooting skills, we would love to speak with you!
This is a 2nd shift position is 3pm – 130am, Monday – Thursday
Primary Job Duties
End User Technology
- Provide evening technological support for our Distribution Center’s end user hardware/infrastructure operations
- Follow established process and structure to deliver high quality end-user support to resolve technology support issues.
- Troubleshoot wearable computers, phones, office equipment, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions as well as any other operational difficulties.
- Follow established escalation and notification paths for critical operational incidents and issues
IT Technical Support:
- Install, configure and maintain personal computers, printers, Windows networks, workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades of printers and related equipment, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Minimum 2 years of broad End User Technology experience in a global company (Prefer Retail)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in warehouse support
- Must have a thorough and current knowledge of personal computing devices and warehouse technologies
- Experience supporting wearable devices running Touch Warehouse a plus
- Experience supporting devices enrolled in SOTI Mobile Device Management a plus
- Strong knowledge across a broad set of warehouse and end user technologies
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives, as a team player, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong technical design and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in a business friendly language with a focus on Value proposition
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “Sense of Urgency” who can be a part of highly productive teams
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong problem solving ability
- Must be able to work second shift, Monday – Thursday, 3pm – 1:30am.