Safely operate multiple pieces of equipment on a liquid filling line which includes equipment change overs, preventative maintenance, and quality verifications. This is a 7:00 am- 7:00 pm shift position.
- The safe operation, set-up, repair, preventive maintenance of equipment
- Identify abnormalities, write work orders for repairs
- Ability to calculate OEE % and scrap dollar’s
- Insure the line is adequately supplied to meet production metrics
- Work from established procedures including Safety, Quality, Standard Work and verbal instructions
- Have a thorough knowledge of all line operations and the ability to demonstrate process proficiency within job classification
- Maintain work areas and tools according to Visual Management and 5S Standards.
- Maintain all required records
- Assist in the continuous improvement culture and seek opportunities to eliminate waste
- Participate in safety, quality, productivity improvement teams
- High School Diploma/GED or 5 years manufacturing experience, or mechanical experience
- TPM/Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills (Fishbone/5Why experience is a plus)
- Ability to create/follow/improve standard work procedures
- Decision making skills
- Organizational and computer skills.
- Follow all prescribed Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations.
- Physical capabilities:Lifting up to 40#, with the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time, stretching, climbing, twisting, turning, standing, pulling, pushing, reaching and bending.