- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
- Two years clinical experience as an advanced practice nurse.
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio without any board actions.
- Board certification as an advanced practice nurse by a nationally recognized certifying agency.
- Active Unrestricted DEA license.
- Eligible to maintain adequate malpractice coverage
- Certification in Hospice & Palliative Medicine (ACHPN) preferred; required within two years of employment. (Eligible upon completion of 500 hours of hospice/palliative experience.)
- CPR Certified.
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care.
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver’s License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Pure Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Pure Healthcare is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Pure Healthcare welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.