$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW ASSOCIATES!*
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Cashier! Are you a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor? Can you think on your feet in a fast-paced and demanding environment? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day? If so, this may be the right role for you!
Cashiers are at the heart of Burlington’s success! As the last person our customers interact with in stores, you’re tasked with the great responsibility of creating a lasting and positive memory of their Burlington shopping experience. By always maintaining a positive and professional attitude, and working to deliver excellent customer service that addresses all the customer’s needs while getting them through the check-out process quickly and easily, our cashiers are key in helping us provide a world-class shopping experience to our customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service with a positive, professional attitude
- Accurately and efficiently ring on register
- Process layaways, returns, and exchanges
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Part-time associates, based on hours worked, may be eligible for Burlington’s benefits package which includes dental and vision coverage, and including life insurance. Part-time associates may also be eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Restrictions Apply: Available in select, participating locations only, for a limited time. Participating locations can be found here. To qualify to receive a sign-on bonus, new associates must be hired on or after 9/14/21 as a regular or seasonal associate, and work at least one shift from 12/19/21 through 12/25/21. If unable to work on scheduled shift(s) during that week, the associate may not qualify to receive the sign-on bonus. Regular associates (who meet the other requirements) must be continuously employed through the payout date of 1/28/22 in order to receive the sign-on bonus. Seasonal associates must be employed as of 12/24/21, but do not need to be an active associate on the 1/14/22 payout date. Flex associates are not eligible. The sign-on bonus is subject to taxes and other required withholdings. Terms and conditions may be subject to change. Burlington reserves the right to end the sign-on bonus program at any time without notice
Visit WWW.BURLINGTONSTORES.JOBS to apply