Lewis and Michael is a family-owned business that began in the Dayton area over 70 years ago. Our company is now run by two of the grandchildren who work alongside us every day! We currently have 4 locations in Dayton and Columbus servicing residential moving, commercial freight and residential and industrial storage and warehousing.
Our employees are very important to us and once someone joins our company/family, they stay! We have team members that have been with us over 40 years. You are not just an employee number to us; you are an integral part of our team/family. We are looking for a local driver to join our team.
Title: Local Truck Driver – CDL A
Salary: $25 per hour depending on experience (40 hour/4 day week)
We are seeking a CDL A Driver to join our team based at our freight warehouse, working for a dedicated customer! If you are driving a semi, you will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 40,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Areas: Dayton Metropolitan
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Operate a Forklift Truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch.
- Inspect truck before and after trip qualifications.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields (Minimum 1 year experience)
- Commercial driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- CDL A (Required)
Work Location: Dayton, OH
- Paid Holidays, vacation, and sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Safety equipment provided
Company Paid Training
Veterans absolutely welcomed!
We are an equal opportunity employer