Prepares fast food orders by assembling, and filling food orders; stocking and maintaining food-preparation line; keeping equipment operating; rotating to food-server position.Duties:
* Stocks food-preparation line by inventorying, ordering, preparing, and stocking items at beginning of, and through-out, shift.
* Receives customer orders by studying relayed orders.
* Fills fast-food orders by selecting, assembling, measuring, and heating food items; placing items on orders tray.
* Maintains food-preparation line by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
* Serves customers by rotating to food-server position, including taking and relaying orders; collecting payment; selecting food items from serving or storage areas; assembling items on serving tray or in takeout bag.
* Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by meeting food quality and service standards; finding ways to please customers.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.