The Culinary Utility Specialist’s Essential Duties Are:
Ensures all kitchen equipment, utensils and work areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition to meet health and safety standards. Assists in food preparation, delivery and stocking goods as requested.
- General education degree (GED) or High school diploma preferred.
- At least one year of related experience and/or training.
- Computer skills sufficient to properly communicate and document.
- Travel may be required during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver’s License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.