Database Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Harvest data from disparate transactional systems to enable data capture for aggregation for reporting solutions and oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Reviews and validates data as it is collected; perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies, review fields to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization, monitor analytics and metrics results and implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Maintain assigned report requests, determine resource needs for requests and work with leadership to prioritize requests.
- Gather and maintain accurate and meaningful data regarding a variety of affiliate areas to assist leaders with developing and monitoring enterprise metric units for measuring key performance indicators and enhancing business methods to increase efficiency and streamline work processes.
- Assists in development of performance dashboards, business models and scorecards, gap and variance analyses, and other work products ensuring ease of access to highly reliable operational data.
- Assists in other activities and departments when requested.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement activities to support the quality of services.
- Precepts new staff to support professional relationships with newly hired team members as required.
Database Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Database Administration or an equivalent field required.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ professional experience or internship.
- Advanced knowledge of database installation, structure, design and theory.
- Experience with MSSQL, certification preferred.
- Understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures.
- Providing Performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance.
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver’s License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.