The Personal Care Specialist’s Essential Duties Are:
We provide superior care for patients in families in homes/facilities. Our STNAs are titled “Personal Care Specialist” because they are valued for their expertise in taking care of the patient’s personal needs with dignity, compassion and empathy. You could become a Personal Care Specialist that provides quality nursing assistance to patients, assists the family with the care of the patient and works with a team that relies on your input from the close relationship you develop with the patient.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified State Tested Nursing Assistant with the State of Ohio without any board actions
- one year of experience preferred
- Certification in Hospice & Palliative Medicine (CHPNA) preferred, required within two years of employment
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather
- Valid Driver’s license with Safe Driving Record
- State minimum automobile insurance coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.