Food Manufacturing Assembler (OMJ/MC)
Job skills & requirements
Must complete Criminal Background Check
Must pass Drug Screen
Entry level, must be able to follow GMP’s in a food manufacturing environment.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Must be able to bend and stoop regularly while working.
• Must be able to complete moderately complex math problems and measurement conversions accurately and repetitively.
• Must be able to repetitively lift a maximum of 50 lbs. waist high and over the shoulder.
• Must be able to follow work instructions, effectively communicate information to co-workers and management, and write legibly.
• Must be able to work in a cold and wet meat processing facility.
• Must be able to comprehend the various phases of the position.
• Must be able to work weekend overtime as requested.
• High School Diploma or GED required.