As a team member in Cross dock Operations, you will be a part of Carter Express’ competitive and lively work environment. Forklift Operators are the center of supply chain cross docking in the Carter Network and play a vital role in the manufacturing of popular brands of vehicles seen on the road today. Forklift Operation requires attention to detail, ability to perform in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Attention to safety and 5S standards are trained and required. Necessary processes to complete job are trained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate powered forklift
- Work Monday-Friday
- 1st/2nd shift opportunities (1st shift-6 am – 3 pm 2nd shift-3 pm – 11 pm)
- some weekends are required with advanced notice
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Prior warehouse and forklift experience highly preferred
- Must be self-driven with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and follow direction
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ideal candidate will be suited for a teamwork environment
WHY WORK FOR CARTER EXPRESS, INC:
- Direct hire:
- 40-hour work weeks with occasional overtime
- Competitive pay that is based on experience
- 1st year each team member will receive 32 hours of PTO and 40 hours of vacation. Additional hours added each year!
- Full benefits offered on first day
- 401k Matching Program.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREENING