Eaton Compressor is seeking motivated people to fill our first shift general labor position. We are looking for reliable candidates that are looking to grow within our established company.
Pay Rate: $12-$14 per hour
4-10 hour work shift
- In this position you will rotate through various work centers in the shop based on shop need and employee ability.
- Required to be mechanically inclined and utilize hand/power tools for assembly.
- Utilize an overhead crane to pick up and move heavy fabricated parts/equipment. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to operate a forklift and have basic computer skills are preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to sit, stoop, bend, work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Steel toe boots are required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Comply with company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Have good oral and written communication skills, be mechanically aptitude and have good time management.
- Must be willing to work closely on a day-to-day basis with other production personnel.
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
- Thrive in a cross-functional team environment and have a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.