We are currently seeking experienced HOME HEALTH AIDES in Montgomery & Greene Counties (Xenia, Vandalia, Huber Heights, Miamisburg, Centerville, Brookville, Germantown, Englewood, Beavercreek, Kettering, Fairborn, West Carrollton, Union, New Lebanon, Clayton and more), daytime and evening hours available both weekdays and weekends. This is a trained Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant position involving in-home direct care to maintain personal hygiene and a clean, safe living environment. Flexible schedule! Starting pay of $11.50-$13.00 per hour depending on verified experience!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Responsible for activities related to the provision and maintenance of normal physical and emotional comfort and self-reliance of assigned patients.
2. Performs the following types of activities:
Assistance with transfers
3. Communication with the Visiting Home Care office of all HHA and Client schedule changes.
4. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE OF: Standard personal and housekeeping duties; proper lifting and transferring procedures and techniques; appropriate care for the health needs of geriatric and disabled patients; Infection Control, Universal Precautions and Body Mechanics
ABILITY TO: Plan, organize and document work effectively; submit time sheets on time weekly, function independently and effectively in a home setting; treat patients in a tactful and courteous manner; communicate with all levels and types of patients in a clear and concise manner.
SKILL IN: All aspects of home and personal care; demonstrating correct procedures to nurse supervisor.
– Standard high school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must have Ohio Certification as a HHA, CNA or STNA, or 12 months experience working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse in a clinical atmosphere such as a hospital, nursing home or home care service or any equivalent of education and experience.
– Must submit to a BCI criminal background check. Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License or state issued ID. Must complete 12 hours of continuing education annually.
Free Continuing Education!
Medical, dental and vision insurance are available to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
401K for employees who meet eligibility requirements.