Coordinate project to ensure manufacturing, quality and delivery of product by provider. Evaluate manufacturing processes; apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; through conferring with providers
- Coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles
- Part inspection, including; layout, in process, final, and receiving using all types of mechanical inspection
- Troubleshoot product failures to determine root cause and corrective action
- Providing appropriate solutions to the technical issues faced by the customers
- Ensure clients and vendors and internal resources are on-track with their requirements
- Attend in-person meetings with provider to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
- Previous experience in product development and design
- Good project management skills