What You Should Know About the IT Support Analyst Role:
- This is a Full-Time position; Monday – Friday
- We provide superior care and superior services to patients at their end of life journey. Only those who have a heart for hospice will succeed.
The IT Support Analyst Essential Duties Are:
The Network Administrator will provide support in the use and application of IT systems and processes to the staff of Ohio’s Hospice. This individual will ensure that the IT applications and systems function and are used properly and securely. The Network Administrator provides documentation, installation, administration, maintenance and support for the network infrastructure and telecommunications systems, ensuring that Ohio’s Hospice staff has access to accurate and reliable systems and information required to provide the highest level of end of life care.
IT Support Analyst Qualifications:
- A.S. in Technology related field or equivalent experience.
- Background in IT support/help desk.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems.
- Experience with GUI applications.
- Competent in telephone support.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License (Safe Driving Record)
- State Minimum Auto Coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.