- Understand the importance of always working safely.
- Be driven to achieve and advance.
- Work swing shifts (includes all shifts, most weekends and holidays) available as needed for overtime.
- Have mechanical, numerical and verbal aptitude to learn quickly.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Work well both as an individual and as part of a team
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Following electronic standard operating procedures and instructions
- Adhere to all safety policies and requirements while working and operating equipment.
- Operate necessary equipment which may include:
- Mobile equipment.
- Overheard cranes.
- Winding and slitting equipment.
- Coating processing & coating application equipment.
- Packaging equipment and working as part of a team to help everyone succeed.
What we are looking for
- Must have manufacturing experience, preferably 3 years or more.
- Forklift experience and prior shift work experience is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work 8-, 10-, or 12-hours shifts including weekends and Holidays.
- Basic math, reading comprehension, writing, mechanical aptitude and computer skills are a must.
401 K Plan
Short Term Disability
First shift: 7am-3pm
Second shift: 3pm-11pm
Third shift: 11pm-7am
Weekend: same hours
1030 West Alex Bell Rd
West Carrollton, Ohio 45449