VRS is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our patients. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the successful candidate will work within their entire scope of practice. The RN will be fully accountable for ensuring that the utmost in competent care and safety is consistently delivered to all residents. This opportunity awaits a motivated and ambitious professional with experience.
The Registered Nurse must abide by various regulatory compliance rules and must always treat patients with dignity and respect. The Registered Nurse is responsible for integrating the nursing process through patient history, planning, implementation, and evaluation resulting in coordination and delivery of nursing care. The Registered Nurse plans and delivers care by adherence to established standards of nursing care and practice in collaboration with another member of the Health Center.
- Prepares patients for providers by performing assessments and completing appropriate documentation.
- Identifies chronic conditions and preventive health maintenance issues to be addressed during office visit.
- Efficiently manages process issues and office flow.
- Provides patient education to improve medication compliance and management of chronic disease to improve health literacy.
- Advocates for patients to reduce barriers to care within and outside of the facility, connecting them to care where needed.
- Provides leadership to the clinical team and uses critical thinking to problem solve day to day issues in the clinic.
- Provides oversight to the care of the patient and the flow or appointments in the clinic site.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Registered Nurse License in the state