The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and coordinating nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action. the RN is also responsible for the clinical direction and management of the STNA duties within the assigned nursing unit.
RESPONSIBILITES AND MAJOR DUTIES:
1. Ensure accurate and timely administration and distribution of all medications to assigned residents within facility.
2. Administer and document direct resident care, medications and treatments per physicians’ orders and accurately record all care provided. Follow established standards of nursing practices and implement facility policies and procedures.
3. Obtain report from and provide report to nurse being relieved or coming on duty and record/relay sufficient information to implement appropriate follow-up action as necessary.
4. Assess and properly document comprehensive assessment of residents as assigned.
5. Provide supervision to Nursing Assistant providing direct resident care.
6. Counsel Nursing Assistants and recommend disciplinary action to the Director of Nursing Service, when necessary.
7. Consistently work cooperatively with residents, nursing staff, physicians, families, consultant personnel, community agencies and ancillary service providers.
8. Ensure adherence to the Corporate Integrity Program and the Performance Expectations at all times.
9. Perform other related duties as directed by Licensed Nurse and/or person of authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Previous experience as a RN preferred. 1 year of experience as a RN preferred. Ability to add subtract and perform basic mathematics as it relates to the position is required. CPR CERTIFIED.
*HIRING FULL TIME FOR 1ST & 3RD SHIFTS WITH WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
* UP TO 2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS| UP TO 39.07/HR