The Service Technician Essential Duties Are:
- Delivers and assembles equipment onsite in patient homes and facilities in a timely manner.
- Performs safety checks on equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Provides superior customer service to each patient and family member.
- Loads and unloads equipment safely to assure no damage or injury.
- Performs daily vehicle inspections to ensure safety.
- Document and maintain necessary Service Technician records.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge and provides education to patients on equipment.
- Diagnose and repair equipment to assure proper function of Service Technician.
- Manages Service Technician equipment by reviewing and ensuring durable medical equipment is serviced correctly and performs safety checks on equipment.
- Provides necessary documentation on equipment provided to patients.
- Maintains oxygen cylinder tracking logs.
- Assists in other activities and departments when requested.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement activities to support the quality of Ohio’s Hospice services.
- Precepts new staff to support professional relationships with newly hired team members as required.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure that all patients/families receive the care they need.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with healthcare is preferred.
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services.
- Valid Driver’s License (Safe Driving Record)
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Climate Control Warehouse- Extremely Clean
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Innovative Care Solutions complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Innovative Care Solutions is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Innovative Care Solutions welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.