Montgomery Preparatory Academy is currently seeking 3rd Grade, Title 1 and English-Language Arts teachers for the upcoming school year.
• Relentlessly work to meet all goals related to student achievement and culture as well as state specific achievement goals
• Deliver highly effective daily lessons based on student need, rooted in research-based instructional practices.
• Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
• Utilize research-based best practices in daily planning and classroom instruction.
• Create a joyful, caring, and loving classroom environment for all students.
• Current state teaching license in appropriate content area
• Knowledge of State Standards and Common Core Standards
• Preferred two years’ experience teaching
• High level of comfort working in a growth-focused coaching environment based on frequent observations, debriefs, action planning, and progress monitoring.
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook
• Ability to properly manage confidential information
• Ability to stand for up to 90 minutes at a time
• Ability to supervise students in all school settings, including in a classroom, on playground or in another play
setting, in a meal room, and/or transitioning between any of these settings
• Ability to pass federal and state criminal background checks
• Experience working in a multi-cultural setting preferred
Please submit references with resume