- MD or DO
- Hospice and/or hospitalist experience preferred
- Prior experience in working with terminally ill patients.
- Board certification or eligibility in Hospice & Palliative Medicine preferred
- Active Unrestricted Ohio license to practice Osteopathic or Allopathic Medicine.
- Unrestricted DEA license
- CPR Certified.
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care.
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver’s License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Paid annual CME’s
- Paid fees related to Ohio medical license renewal, DEA renewal, and HMP or HMDC board certification
- Paid fees to renew a national membership
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Mileage reimbursement
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.