Lewis and Michael is a family-owned business that began in the Dayton area over 70 years ago. Our company is now run by two of the grandchildren who work alongside us every day! We currently have 5 locations in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus servicing residential moving, commercial freight and residential and industrial storage and warehousing.
Our employees are very important to us and once someone joins our company/family, they stay! We have team members that have been with us over 40 years. You are not just an employee number to us; you are an integral part of our team/family. An added benefit is that we are also an Atlas Van Agent, so as well as helping people move locally and within Ohio, we move them across the country and globally. So, no day or move is the same! One day you could be doing a local residential move and the next moving a school, hospital, or library. We are especially proud to serve the members of the military by moving them to their new postings all over the world.
We are seeking a Warehouse Specialist to join our team in our freight division! We need people who take pride in what they do and are willing to learn and who can use their initiative. The daily job will consist of the following:
- Assist with shipping, receiving, unloading, and loading trucks
- Pick and Pack
- Moving materials and items from storage areas to shipping designated areas
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus but not required
- High School Diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Professional “can do” attitude and demeanor
- Forklift experience required
- Paid Holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Health Insurance
- 401K Match
- Company Paid Training
- Veterans absolutely welcomed!
- We are an equal opportunity employer