Deadline extended to May 31st, 2018
Welcome to the YCS365 Application Process.
This process consists of five (5) steps that must be completed and submitted.
- WIOA Youth Program Eligibility Application
- Note: Your application is not considered complete until all elements of this application process are received.
- Submission of Source Documents
- These documents are required to verify eligibility. Your application is not considered complete until all documents are received.
- All required documents must be received in Youth Career Services within 3 business days of application.
- Failure to submit Source Documents by this deadline will result in your application being denied.
- Document may be:
- Submitted to YCS365@mcohio.org (Note: the phrase “Source Documents” needs to be in the subject line of the email) OR
- Dropped off at the Youth Career Services Office (1111 So. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Suite 1171)
- Desired Work Experience Frequency
- Work Permit Application
- Work permit applications will be completed at the time of the participant's Assessment Appointment with their case manager.
- YCS staff will determine a job assignment based on the information from the participant's assessments. The participant will be given page #2 (physical form) of the work permit application to complete and return to their case manager via email or drop off in person.
- The YCS staff will forward all COMPLETED work permit applications to the respective schools/school boards to process the permit. Participants will receive a copy of their work permit along with their job assignment during their pre-employment training.
- Terms and Conditions