Student registration for the 2018 Summer YouthWorks Program is now closed. If you have any questions, please call our offices at 937-224-1482.
1st Session: Summer Trainings: June 4-8 and June 11-15, 2018
- June 4 through 8: Pre-employment training
- June 11 through 15: Individualized training as needed
- June 18 through August 11: Summer Work Experience
2nd Session: Fall Trainings: August 27-31 and September 3-7, 2018
- August 27 through 31: Pre-employment training
- September 3 through 7: Individualized training as needed
- September 10 through November 3: Fall Work Experience
3rd Session: Winter Trainings: November 19-23 and November 26-30, 2018
- November 19 through 23: Pre-employment training
- November 26 through 30: Individualized training as needed
- December 2 through January 25, 2019: Winter Work Experience
4th Session: Spring Trainings: February 11-15 and February 18-22, 2019
- February 2019 (Specific dates TBD): Civic Engagement Activity (i.e. Habitat for Humanity)
- February 25 through April 15, 2019: Spring Work Experience
Assessment/Service Eligibility Phase
The deadline has been extended to May 31st, 2018: Completion of TABE aptitude assessment.
(Will be contacted Monday through Friday for scheduling through Sign-Up Genius, if needed).
All required documents must be received in Youth Career Services within 3 business days of application.
Note: All assessments must be completed within (7) days of scheduled Assessment Appointment.
Assessment meeting is conducted with Montgomery County Youth Career Services Personnel.