Work Permit Application Process
- Work Permit applications will be completed at the time of the Intern's Assessment/IOP Appointment with their Job Coach.
- Intern will then take the Work Permit application to their doctor to complete the physician certificate section of the application.
- Once Work Permit application has been completed by the doctor's office, the Intern will then take the completed Work Permit application to their home school.
- Once Intern receives the Work Permit from school, the Intern will bring their Work Permit to their Job Coach and will also take a copy to their employer.
- All Interns ages 14-15 MUST have a work permit for the Summer Session, and all Interns must have a work permit for the Fall and Winter Sessions.
Click here to download/print the work permit application
If you have any questions, please call our offices at 937-224-1482