Funded by the federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, WIOA Youth provides education and training to young people in Montgomery County after they’ve left school.
Open to ages 16-24, WIOA Youth can help give you the skills needed to transition into the workforce and prepare for a successful career.
If you’re interested in learning how we can help you through the WIOA Youth program:
- Contact the Montgomery County Youth Resource Center at (937) 496-7987 or email YouthResourceCenter@mcohio.org
- Staff at the Youth Resource Center will speak with you about all the resources available.
- Once you’re in the WIOA Youth Services program, we’ll help you through every step of your transition into your next stage, whether it’s a job, military, college, or an apprenticeship.
- We’ll connect you with a personal Job Coach and a company for your work experience.
- Your Job Coach will follow-up with you until you reach your education and career goals.